Saraband and Damask




I write almost exclusively to satisfy myself - unless I'm invited to contribute work to an anthology - so it is always extremely pleasing when I discover that something I have written finds a connection with someone out there in the wide and wondrous world. I would be the first to admit that my tales are not everyone's favourite tipple. So seeing my work in print is always, and I hope will always remain so, one of my ultimate thrills. So I was delighted a few week's ago to come across a very generous mention of Saraband of Sable and A Damask of the Dead on a blog entitled oddly weird fiction. Many thanks Nancy O.

Also, for those interested, Des Lewis has always been very kind to my work. His real-time reviews are always highly enjoyable. They can be read here and here.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And so into the Aureate West...

New Collection: Saraband of Sable

Saraband of Sable