Saraband of Sable

I would like to announce a new collection of my work due soon from the superb Egaeus Press. This will be in their Keynotes series: a small format volume in black cloth with a panel in gold for the title and author. A beautiful and elegant design and I am extremely pleased to be a part of this occasional series from an excellent small press.

The title of the new book is Saraband of Sable and it will consist of a number of uncollected, unpublished and hard to find tales. I am very happy indeed with this collection and  I look forward eagerly to its publication.

Currently Saraband of Sable is due for publication sometime during July 2018,

When I have any further news I will of course announce it here.
Pan Paramount, Laurence Housman

Comments

  1. I shall be pre-ordering this volume the moment it becomes available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Timothy. I'm sure that you won't be disappointed, it should a beautiful little volume.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And so into the Aureate West...

New Collection: Saraband of Sable